- We don't teach to a test !!!!We prepare professionals to contribute in a positive way to their projects
- We don't just certify people!!!!We create test professionals
- We don't have teachers who read course material and teach it!!!!We have consultants who teach from their experience
- We don't give sample test for people to memorize questions and answers !!!!We deliver course material you can rely on in solving your most challenging problem.
- We are not constrained by a syllabus that is full of definitions and theories !!!!We customize course material to relate better to your projects.
Below is the pricing for public training classes. These prices do not reflect any early registration discounts that might be available during early registration periods. Click on any event on the right to see if a discount is available.
|No. of days||Price for U.S. Cities||Price for Canadian Cities|
|One Day||695 USD||795 USD|
|Two Days||1295 USD||1395 USD|
|Three Days||1795 USD||1895 USD|
|Four Days||2295 USD||2395 USD|
|Five Days||2695 USD||2795 USD|
|City ▼ ▲||Event Date ▼ ▲||Deadline for 30% Discount ▼ ▲||30% Discount Promocode ▼ ▲||Last Day of registration ▼ ▲|
|DALLAS, TX||December 07-11, 2015||October 09, 2015||Dallas2015||November 06, 2015|
|DENVER, CO||November 09-13, 2015||September 11, 2015||Denver2015||October 09, 2015|
|MINNEAPOLIS, MN||October 05-09, 2015||August 07, 2015||MplsMN2015||September 04, 2015|
|SAN DIEGO, CA||September 13-18, 2015|
|SEATTLE, WA||August 03-07, 2015||August 03, 2015|
|WASHINGTON, DC||October 19-23, 2015||August 21, 2015||Washington2015||September 18, 2015|
As the largest provider of software testing training and QA courses, IIST holds test management and Quality management courses in many locations in the U.S. and Canada.
Each training class taken at the below public events is a full-day. Classes are from 8:30 - 4:30. A certification exam for each course is administered at the end of the day.
Click here to read what others said about IIST courses. 98% of attendees said the training exceeded their expectations! unless you attended the on-line course. If 80% performance is not achieved on a second attempt, the candidate must retake the course or take another course covering the same BOK area. If the course failed was taken on-line you will get access to the on-line course and a retake exam for $100. If the course was taken on-site or at public training and is available on-line you can get access to both the on-line course and retake exam for half the original price of the on-line course. Job Experience Requirements: None