- We don't teach to a test!We prepare professionals to contribute in a positive way to their projects
- We don't just certify people!We create test professionals
- We don't have teachers who read course material and teach it!We have consultants who teach from their experience
- We don't give sample test for people to memorize questions and answers!We deliver course material you can rely on in solving your most challenging problem.
- We are not constrained by a syllabus that is full of definitions and theories!We customize course material to relate better to your projects.
Below is the pricing for public training classes. These prices do not reflect any early registration discounts that might be available during early registration periods. Click on any event on the right to see if a discount is available.
|No. of days||Price for U.S. Cities||Price for Canadian Cities|
|One Day||695 USD||795 USD|
|Two Days||1295 USD||1395 USD|
|Three Days||1795 USD||1895 USD|
|Four Days||2295 USD||2395 USD|
|Five Days||2695 USD||2795 USD|
As the largest provider of software testing training and testing certifications, IIST holds public courses in several cities in the U.S. and Canada. Each course is a full day from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Although programs at these cities are organized by certification, you may register for these courses regardless of your interest in certifications.
97% of attendees said the training exceeded their expectations! Click here to read what others said about IIST courses.Locations and Dates for 2017
|City ▼ ▲||Event Date ▼ ▲|
|Anaheim, CA||March 06-10, 2017|
|Houston, TX||March 20-24, 2017|
|Boston, MA||April 03-07, 2017|
|Minneapolis, MN||April 24-28, 2017|
|Chicago, IL||May 08-12, 2017|
|Seattle, WA||May 22-26, 2017|
|Atlanta, GA||June 05-09, 2017|
|Anaheim, CA||June 19-23, 2017|
|Minneapolis, MN||September 11-15, 2017|
|New York, NY||September 25-29, 2017|
|San Jose, CA||October 23-27, 2017|
For those who are interested in pursuing certifications, they must attend the exam at the end of the course. An exam score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam. If a score of at least 80% is not achieved, the candidate has the opportunity to retake the course and exam online, (if available), for a fee of $100. If 80% performance is not achieved on a second attempt, the candidate must retake the course or take another course covering the same BOK area. If the course was taken on-site or at public training location and is available online, the candidate will receive access to both the online course and retake exam for half the original price of the online course